Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Weeks...

Tomorrow will be two weeks since Paul left. I have whined and complained, and I will most likely continue to do so over the next 50 or so weeks. However, I have to remind myself that I'm the lucky one. I'm home, surrounded by my own things. I didn't have to say goodbye to my children for a year. My children are with me constantly. I can pick up and go anywhere I want, whenever I want. I can cook what I like for meals and I can sleep in my own bed...I'm trying to keep things in perspective.

2 comments:

One Maid A' Milking said...

You're doing so much better than I ever would....I'd probably move in with the parents in the interim.

Julie Weaver said...

Maybe if they were all little, but I think it's even more difficult to uproot them from school and friends and routine. This is why last time was so hard for them/me. I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible.