Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Shout Out...

I would like to give a shout out to the cool lady at the James City post office. Last week prior to leaving, Paul mailed himself a couple of packages containing things he did not want to carry on the long schlep to Iraq. In his haste to get the job done, he forgot the tape and packing materials at the post office...no big deal.

On Tuesday of this week, I mailed a package to Paul. While I was there, the same wonderful United States Postal Service worker, (she might be the only one there), asked if it was my husband that mailed the foot locker and other package last week to Iraq and gave me the left behind packing items.

I love this post office, there's never a line and the staff is friendly. The only caveat: this office closes for lunch from 1:00 to 2:30. It's located on Old Cherry Point Road, close to Brinson Elementary School in New Bern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping no one would find out about the James City Post Office. Now you've let the world know. I can imagine the traffic now.