Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's Be Truthful

So, over the past several weeks, to include the holidays, I have been preparing my husband's favorite meals, going out to dinner at great restaurants, indulging in scrumptious desserts, and partaking of a few too many whiskey sours prepared by mix-master, Paul. Oh, and I'm sure the nightly fried chicken at 2 a.m. and the pint-o-grits with butter at 6 a.m. from Craven Regional Medical Center didn't help either.

Here's the truth...7ish pounds have found their way onto my hips and elsewhere.

Today I'm back "on the wagon". I'll be using Weight Watchers as my guide and the local YMCA and the Taberna neighborhood walking paths for toning and fitness...who knows, I may even start to Crossfit! (Shout out to JG and her Crossfit Crew at MCAS).

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules,
Hang in there!
Carson

One Maid A' Milking said...

I happen to think you look fabulous....and I'll be hitting Weight Watchers as well.