Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looser Night...

I think in a previous post I had mentioned "Looser Night". The term was coined by a good friend several years ago while we were all living in Yuma, AZ. It usually happens once a week in our home. It's leftover night! All of the looser foods that were not consumed make a rare, onetime only reappearance.

The kids seem to love it because they kind of get to pick what they want, "Oh, I'll eat the pizza." "I want the chicken"...that statement never comes from my oldest son. I have to say that it is my least favorite dinner. I have always hated leftovers, but will eat them not to be wasteful.

The two things I love about Looser Night is the lack of pots and pans, and the fridge is cleaned out. Tomorrow we start anew for "tomorrow is another day."

No comments: