Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Can't Get Used to It!

Who the heck decided to move daylight savings time to March? What's the big idea? We used to turn the clocks ahead in late April. At least then, the sun is up in the morning! Sunrise wasn't until 7:30 something today, I feel like I'm in a fog, despite 3 cups of coffee.

Was it the little league coaches so we can get an extra hour of practice? Does Congress believe the entire population of the U.S.A. are farmers or fisherman? There's just something nice about waking up in the morning with the sun shining.

2 comments:

Babbling Brooke said...

Haha, here here sister! I was wondering the exact same thing this week. I HATE it when it's dark in the morning. Of course, evenings rock now that it's light late, but mornings really suck!!!! I am so glad there is another >3 coffee drinker out there. :) I have found out that >3 cups of Joe really helps me get through my pull ups at they gym. ;)

Julie Weaver said...

Pulll-ups kill me, I still have to use the girly rubber bands for assistance. I'm really loving the cross fit program. You should check it out, especially for tri-athletes! You would make a great coach!