Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday...

So for the past few years I've tried to host a little "get together" for the Super Bowl, I know nothing of football, the players, the teams, etc., except that "we" route for the Giants and Tom Brady is scum. I like to play hostess and cook, so it always seems like a good idea.

It never really works out. Last year some didn't show, some left early...there is work and school the next day, some ate before coming over???

This year will include just me and my little entourage of kids. They want appetizers for dinner, so I'm breaking out the "piggly wigglies", a.k.a. pigs-in-a-blanket, hot wings, taquitos, chips and salsa and a beer or two for my consumption only.

When my kids told me the Cardinals were playing in the Super Bowl, I responded with, "Isn't that a baseball team?"

Wish me luck.

No comments: