Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Wild Frontier...

The other day I decided that EVERYTHING needed to be cleaned, so for the first time ever, I set out to clean...the garage. It was an obstacle course of scooters, bikes, strollers, recycle bins, skateboards, baseball equipment,and a battery operated vehicle that takes up almost an entire parking space. You name it, I have it in the garage.

After emptying everything out, I looked around and saw nothing but dirt and leaves and gravel, which by the way, kept winding up in my house! So, leaf blower to the rescue! I have never used this piece of equipment before, the garage is totally my husbands domain. Well, I plugged it in, turned it on and WOW! Everything was cleared out! I blew away cobwebs, dead bugs caught in the blinds, etc. Even our puppy, Lola, got some dust blown off of her!

One question, do they make one for indoors?

No comments: