Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Seven hours of driving with 4 kids, 2 dogs and a mama on the verge of throwing herself out of a moving vehicle! Traffic was terrible, there was construction all over the place, elderly drivers and hot shot teens everywhere, not to mention slow moving logging trucks...makes you wish it was possible to call up the traffic offender by dialing their license plate number on your cell phone and say, "Pardon me, can you please speed up to at least the speed limit in the passing lane?"

Tomorrow is going to be a promising day. I'm very excited to have my hair cut by my old stylist in Bristow...seems whenever I get my hair done in NC, I come out of the salon with coiffed southern beauty pageant hair circa 1988...no matter what I tell them.

Needless to say, we safely arrived in the Old Dominion and are trying to get used to the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! So glad to hear that you made it home...despite all the road hazards! Would love to see you while you're here if you have time...but completely understand if you just want to relax! My home is 703-365-0522 & cell is 703-304-1105!

Leann :)