Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Afternoon of Doom and Gloom...

This morning started out to be a great day, the kids got off to school without a hitch, we were O.T.D. by 7:50, headed to the gym, followed by a myriad of errands to include, hitting New Bern Sporting Goods, Target, Walmart and New Bern Utilities (to enquire about transferring our services to the new house).

All went smoothly until...Charlotte fell asleep in the car at 10:45, on our way home. I tried tickling, singing, I had Drew play Peek-A-Boo...nothing worked. So, at 11:00 I had no choice but to put her in the crib.

It's now 1:20 and she's awake, refuses lunch, and cries if you look at her funny. It's thundering and raining, so playing outside is not an option. The day is young, so wish us luck, I don't think I'll be getting any packing done today.

No comments: