Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yep...Typical Julie...

Well, it's a good thing Paul is home. This morning I went to the gym as usual, today was a killer workout called, "The Filthy Fifty"...I won't go into it, but needless to say, I'm dead. When I arrived at the gym, I put my keys, sunglasses and cell phone in the usual place, on the window ledge. After I finished, I collected my things, minus the keys. Yes, I was a little delirious from the obvious, but NO KEYS. I checked all of the places I had been, the ladies room, the weight room and the front desk. I had the entire staff ripping apart the YMCA looking for my car keys. After 40 minutes, I finally had to make the dreaded call to Paul to rescue me.

We called Ford, had the truck towed and $250 later, 2 new sets of keys. (Paul lost his keys over a year ago and we never replaced it).

No comments: