Thursday, October 15, 2009

Caveman Days...

My microwave is not working!!!! The other morning I went to zap Charlotte's frozen mini-pancakes when the microwave started making strange noises and smelled like something was burning...YIKES! Under the risk of a nuclear meltdown, I opened it up to check for "un-microwavable trinkets", i.e., My Pretty Pony, that may have accidentally been thrown into it. All clear, "a go" for zapping! So I tried again and got the same results.

For the last couple of days I've actually had to MAKE pancakes, prepare actual veggies...in a pot, and turn on the oven to reheat stuff. It's like I'm back in the first part of the last century...practically the days of the caveman! I was supposed to have a couple of more days reprieve from actually cooking!

And to think, for the first 6 months of our marriage, I refused to get a microwave!

FOUR DAYS!!!!

No comments: