Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Preparation...

I'm taking a break from my marathon cleaning...I don't even know why I'm bothering to clean. Will he actually notice or care? Probably not. He just wants to be HOME.

It's times like this that I wonder why I let the cleaning lady go. Maybe I could have shown her exactly what I meant by, "I want the baseboards, blinds, and cabinets cleaned every time you come." Oh, and, "Oh, no...please stop mopping. You must first vacuum up the dirt, then mop." Yeesh. Oh and one more, this was good, "No, no, we only use that to clean the inside of the toilets." (It took me a day or so to figure that one out)...Why was there blue scrubbie marks on all of the toilet seats and tanks?

Seriously, I want someone to clean my house that has my philosophy of "clean". (Only a few know it and it's difficult to match.) Clean to me is DIRT-FREE and disinfected. Remember, I have four kids and they in turn, have a lot of stuff that gets left out quite often. I don't mind that so much, as long as it's "clean" underneath the stuff. There's nothing like walking into your house after a busy day, to be greeted with an overwhelming smell of Pine-Sol, Ajax, Pledge and Windex...ahhhh!

Less than 24 hours!!!(I hope).

No comments: