Thursday, July 23, 2009

No...I've Not Been "Slogging".

It's been a busy week of work, swim practices, running around with the kids and playing catch up with everything! Now that the weekend is approaching, another lost cause for relaxation, and here's why. The final swim meet of the season is this weekend, and I have kids participating on both ends of the spectrum. This means I have to be there Friday evening for Paul, back Saturday morning for Drew and Saturday afternoon for Paul again. It's an all day event that runs from 7-4! Then I'm working Saturday night. Paul leaves for a week of camp on Sunday morning, so I'm trying to get him ready and organized for a week of "no mom" as well.

I'm exhausted...and to top it off, I had some email technical difficulties and was on the phone last night with some dude in India until 1:15 a.m. Does it ever stop?

No comments: