Friday, July 24, 2009

MTACS-28...Here We Come!

Yikes, this makes me feel old! I used to pride myself as being the youngest wife, ah-hem, spouse, at all of the squadrons we have belonged to...in the past. I'm not sure when the tables turned, but I am now one of the oldest, if not THE oldest spouse in our squadron...and yes, this is a very young squadron.

Sometime during the middle of the night tonight, Paul will take over as the Commanding Officer of Marine Tactical Air Command Squadron-28 in Cherry Point. His hard work and dedication to The Corps has brought him here. I am extremely proud of his accomplishments, personal and professional. I'm only sorry that I can't be in Iraq to see the flag passed into his hands.

BTW...the USMC also has an acronym for my new job...C.O.W. (Commanding Officer's Wife). Moo!

Ooo-Rah, babe.

No comments: