Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Great Saturday...

Today was relaxed. We started out a little later than an ordinary weekday, which was nice and makes me long for the last day of school as much as the kids!

Started out at the gym, did some laundry, watched the rain for a while and then after it stopped and naps were over, we headed to Cherry Point for the air show. The weather was great! There was a beautiful breeze, 78 degree weather and free entertainment for the kiddos. They watched the Canadian Snow Birds perform, went up into the cockpits of a KC-130 Hercules, an Osprey, and saw Pedro in a "rescue" mission.

I did manage to hurt my ego a little when I fell down the stairs of the parking lot shuttle bus while carrying the double stroller and cracked a toenail, but that's par for the course I guess. All in all, a good time was had by all and I think I may have a couple of future pilots on my hands...HELP!

No comments: