Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Potty Time...day 2.

Well, I actually don't know what to do. (For those that know me, this is very rare). Yes, Charlotte is just 2 yrs old...last week for Pete's sake! She freaks out to pee-pee in the potty! I'm happy to put the potty away and re-approach this in a few months, but...she's freaking out when she has to pee-pee in a diaper! Holding it and walking on tip-toes while crying "Pee-Pee, Pee-Pee"! It is not a bladder infection...so let's not even go there, but she's showing me all of the "typical" signs that she's ready. I've never attempted to train my other three kids this early, so this is new territory for me.

My wise friend, Cookie, told me, "all of your fingers of the same hand are different...as are your children"...so we'll see where this goes!

Any and all advice is welcome! PLEASE!

No comments: